Friday, April 25, 2014

Baby Gotham!!!

Welcome home Baby Gotham!!!

A week after I took Hansel back to GDB I picked up Gotham. A cute, fluffy, fat, 8 week old yellow lab puppy. I thought he was very cute but it took me about 2 weeks to love him. I missed Hansel so much that it was hard for me to jump into loving a new baby. I also was not fond of his name but both he and his name grew on me. He was just adorable! He had such a wrinkly face and droopy eyes that made my heart melt.








 I had him over Christmas so he got to be the Christmas puppy with a big red bow on and everywhere we went people adored him.



When he was eating he would get so fat I thought he would explode! He also would get tired while eating all his food and have to sit down in order to finish. He has no trouble finishing his food now!
 
 














The first walk we took was adorable. He wanted to stay close to Aspen so he walked great on the leash because she was there. His little tale was so high in the air and it flopped back and forth as he walked.

His first outing was to the hairstylist. He was pretty good and just hung out under the chair. He also wanted to explore everything. He is super smart and started learning things right away! He is going to be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment