Friday, April 25, 2014

Janurary catch up

I know I have not bloged in a log time so it is time to catch every one up! Here is Janurary!

 
For New Years I went to Tahoe to spend it with some amazing friends. Yes baby Gotham and all his cuteness came too. He got to experience snow for the first time and LOVED it! He was digging in it, eating it, and running in it the whole time. We took a hike to Fallen Leaf Lake and Gotham got to experience being in a back pack and ice on the water’s edge.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

  We did lots of hikes while he was young and until he was 4 months he had to be in the back pack. He really did not like it! He cried the whole time and complained every step. We hiked the Nevada hills alot with my roomate Kim. When we went to Folsomwe hiked Folsom Lake when the water was super low. On one of our Folsom Lake hikes we saw the old salmon falls bridge that is usually deep under water. Drew did a flip in the setting sun and we all walked across the bridge.
 



 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

       
 
   
 
 
 
 





























I even found a love note from God. Whenever I see heart rocks I think of Him. This was a great one!
 











 
   Aspen is much friendlier with Gotham than she was with Hansel. She will even cuddle with Gotham as they sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment