Thursday, November 24, 2011

Knits for Baby Elizabeth

One of the best things about living with Baby Elizabeth is that she give me a excuse to knit for her. I picked up knitting about 8 months ago and found out that I am a complete natural. I love it and I am advancing with every project.

Right now I am knitting 2 things for Baby Elizabeth. Another bib and a hat.
The bib is made from cotton yard and knits up beautiful!!! This one is bright blue, the other one I made for her is bright pink with cute flower buttons on it. The pattern for the bib is really easy, actually to easy for me. I keep getting bored with it so it is taking me forever to finish it. Once it is done Ill post pictures of it.

The hat that I just started is a cupcake hat. This is for Elizabeth's 1st birthday!!! It has chocolate cake and pink frosting with a red pom pom on top. It is super cute!!!! I cant wait to finish it and see it on her. Don't worrie there will be pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment