Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving with out taste!

Being sick on Thanksgiving is probably worse than being sick on Christmas. The main event of Thanksgiving is the feast! My nose is so stuffy I cant taste anything!!! Last night I was making cranberry sauce for the Herbert House Glorious Thanksgiving Feast of 2011 coming up this Sunday and I had to have Jordanne taste it to tell me if it was good or not. I am all about cooking and making sure my food tastes amazing. How am I supposed to do that if I cant taste :-( I am sure some how I will get through it. I will need a lot of taste testers and I am never short on those haha.

I ll give you an update on how the HHGTF2011 went. Cooking for 30+ people will be a new experience for me. It will be fun.

What did your Thanksgiving look like this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment