Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I am Reading

Right now I am reading a book I am borrowing from Noah, my Pastor at Sierra Community Church up here in Tahoe.

It is called "The Best Question Ever" by Andy Stanley

So far it is really good. It is easy to read and I am learning a lot. It says that it has 1 question that if applied will change how you make decisions for the rest of your life. Ill let you know more once I get further into the book.

It is going along with what we are studding in College Group, Ephesians. Paul is writing letters to the Church of Ephesus helping them to live their lives as imitators of God. Pretty crazy right... To know that we can live our lives as Imitators of God! Working through Ephesians is really awesome. I think it is the first time I am reading all the way through it not just one verse here or there. It is most defiantly not a easy book to read but it raises questions that challenge you in your walk with Christ. It forces you to figure out where you stand on really hard issues. It also encourages you and tells you that the God of the universe really and truly LOVES you! With every section we read and study in Ephesians I can feel my faith getting stronger and stronger.

Stay tuned for more updates on how the book is.


2 comments:

  1. I've been in the market for a good book. I'll have to check out "The Best Question Ever." I'm working through Romans 12-13 with a fine tooth comb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Romans, that is a good book especially chapters 12, 13 and 14.

    ReplyDelete